Sunday, June 30, 2013

Sunday in Virginia

Mom and dad are in Virginia now.
They live in a cute little apartment and they will stay in this one for about two weeks.
Then, they will move into a very nice large apartment.

Mom is doing wonderful.
I have been busy.
I will try to update once a week
Love, Rosemary

I have more cute photos... I have to get them off of my phone, haha
and perhaps daddy has some too. I will put more up
We are going to have home nurses for mom, and we think daddy could use some help on a regular basis as well. He does not hear well anymore. All of this is a lot of work for both of them.
They are making this adjustment pretty well. It is hard to leave the house you lived in for 26 years

No comments:

Post a Comment