Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Lena is walking (sorry for the long delay in updates)

She can walk by herself okay, but we still must hold onto her for her safety














Nicky: the greatest physical therapist!
Everything is going much better now
Sonya: one of the best!
Mom and dad have home care aides that come in the morning for a few hours and in the evening for a few hours. This is very helpful. They prepare the meals, give mom personal care, they do laundry and help mom with her daily exercises.
Linda: another one of our favorites!















The grand children come to visit on the week-end. I think they like having gramma and grampa so closeby now.
 I am feeling much better to have mom and dad near me. I can help them.
I know this has been a difficult 6 months, ending with a huge adjustment: a big move.
I hope that every day life will get easier.
I know they are not suffering, I know they are safe. I think they miss their stuff and their neighborhood.
I hope with the cooler weather we can get out more and have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment